Monday, July 25, 2022

A long weekend in Rehoboth

We had 5 days between the end of football preseason camp and the Under Armour tournament and I was able to find a great house in Rehoboth that ended up belonging to a friend of ours! It was perfect for us - a mile from the beach and close to restaurants and shopping. We had a resident parking pass so we were able to park at the quieter end of the beach and really enjoy the water! Brendan is in Alabama for the summer at Fort Rucker so it was just me with the kids. We bought Emmy's friend Delaney with us - so 5 kids and me! It worked out great - we ate out a few nights and cooked a few nights. They spent plenty of time at Funland, ate oysters, had Grottos pizza and got lots of beach time! I wish we had more time but I'm so glad that we were able to enjoy and relax during the time that we did have!





















 

No comments: