Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pre Thanksgiving

So it's been a little while since my last post and I'm getting a bit of flack from some of you - I didn't know that I had an adoring public!!! Anyway - it's been a busy week - my parents came last weekend and I turned 30 (ahhhhhh) on Monday. We had a really nice visit and even got to see some of the monuments. The weather was not so great - what you think of when you think of November - cold and rainy. Emmy also turned 5 months. She is really turning over well now and finally getting that arm out of the way. We've had a few setbacks with sleeping. She had started sleeping through the night on September 11 and was great for about a month. Then she started waking up again and acting hungry around 5 am. The doctor said not to feed her but I'm afraid she is going to wake Aidan up so I feed her and she goes right back to sleep. So I don't really know what to do - some days she wakes up at 3 and some days it's 5. I'm sure that it will pass but it is still a little painful.


My Dad and Mom with Aidan and Emmy at the Jefferson Memorial

A view of the Capitol and Washington Monument from the Lincoln Memorial

Aidan at a friend's birthday party at Gymboree


Aidan walking by the Potomac

Emmy almost sitting by herself

Emmy on her new tummy time toy

No comments: