Saturday, June 14, 2008

Emmy is 1!

Emmy turned one yesterday but we had her party today. It was so much fun - I did it all in pink and green and made the cake to match!! The only bad part is that I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted - but I still got some good ones! She wore the Lilly Pulitzer dress that Brendan bought when we found out that we were having a girl. It is so cute and perfect - just short enough that she can still crawl - unfortunately it has buttercream icing all over it!!Here is Emmy pre-cake:Here she is during the song - not too sure about it!
Diggin' in!This is awesome!You all have been holding out on me!Here's the cake - I think it turned out really well! I made the butterflies out of royal icing and used fresh flowers. Emmy and Maggie driving around

No comments: