Saturday, February 15, 2014

Aidan's 9th Birthday!!

Aidan turned 9 today!!!  It's hard to imagine that only 9 years ago we had zero kids and now we have four amazing kiddos.  It makes me so happy!!!  We started the day off with presents and had homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  I had never made them before but they were really easy - I used this recipe.  I made the dough and rolled them the night before and then took them out to raise and bake in the morning.  They actually took a lot longer to warm up and rise in the morning than I thought they would but they ended up sooooo good!  We hung out, had a fun day, had chocolate birthday cake after dinner and then spent the next day at Opry Mills Resort in Nashville and stayed overnight.  We got to swim in the pool and have a fun dinner at Rainforest Cafe.  It was a fun weekend getaway!














No comments: