Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Happy" St. Patrick's Day

I tried - I really did. I just couldn't get these kids to smile today. I'm not sure what's going on with them. Emmy has been tired all the time - and hungry too - so maybe it's just a growth spurt. They have both been crying at the drop of a hat - which is unusual for them and makes me crazy!
Here are our "Happy" St. Patrick's Day pictures - you'd think a green feather boa would make anyone smile!I shouldn't be all doom and gloom because there were a few happier moments today. Emmy decided that she was going to climb to the top of the big slide all by herself and slide right on down. It's pretty steep so I stopped her from flying off of the end but she did the rest alone - just a reflection of her adventurous/independent personality!!The bikes were out at school this afternoon - Emmy loves being driven around and Aidan loves driving - it's a good combo!

No comments: