Monday, January 12, 2015

Run Disney Marathon Weekend - Day 3 - Part 2 - Post Race

 I wasn't sure how I would be doing after the race but one of the worst things you can do after running that far is to just sit.  You need to continue to flush toxins out of the muscles and walking is great for that!  We took the water shuttle from our hotel over to Hollywood Studios and ate an early dinner at The Brown Derby.  After that we walked (slowly hobbled) around the park and went on the Tower of Terror.  We finished up the night at the park at Fantasmic and then headed back to the hotel for a second dinner of burgers and milkshakes!  We slept very well that night!!!
Monday morning we headed back to the airport and flew back home.  Brendan had to leave again to go on a business trip and didn't even leave the airport.  The kids were very sad that Daddy didn't come home with me but they were happy to see me and I was happy to see them - it was a long four days!!




No comments: