Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just Call Me Britney

I am now apparently vying with Britney for the worst mother of the year award. Aidan has been complaining that his ear hurts for about 3 days - but only in the middle of the night. I thought that he was waking up because he had to go to the bathroom and was just upset that he was awake - we all know how much he LOVES to sleep! He was pretty lethargic yesterday and woke up again last night so we decided that Brendan would take him to the ER in the morning around 10 - we figured the rush would have cleared out by then. Poor kid has strep throat - again! I guess he thought his sore throat was his ear - I feel terrible. I should have taken him to the doctor on Friday and I made him suffer needlessly for two days :( It will be so nice when he can communicate pain better...
On the up side - Aidan's face is healing although the doctor at the ER did tell Brendan to get our cat declawed - good advice if we had a cat...

No comments: