Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Wedding

Tim and Nicole got married in Rye, NH on Saturday, November 5th at 5:30 pm. Brendan was the best man, I was a bridesmaid and Emmy was the flower girl. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was lot of fun. Emmy did a great job walking down the aisle and back up with her cousin Chase. The kids all had a great time dancing at the reception and fell dead asleep at 9:30 pm. Unfortunately, no one was aloud to take pictures of the ceremony so we'll have to wait until the pictures from the photographer come back! I realized that it is hard to take pictures when you are in the wedding. There are also no pictures of me - but I was there - I promise!!

1 comment:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

Emmy is beautiful and I LOVE the pic of Aidan bustin a move!!! Did you get any video of him???