Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 2010

It's September! Finally the weather here is starting to cool off and we are starting to get into a routine. Aidan's in school everyday, Emmy's in school 3 mornings a week and Aoife comes to the gym with me and plays in the play area a few mornings a week. She's been having some separation anxiety so my workouts have been cut short but we're going to keep at it. I'm confident that she'll adjust to me being gone for 30 minutes!!
Brendan's settling in at work although he still doesn't have a job. He's hoping that something comes open soon because the unit is starting to gear up for the deployment and if there's anything worse than not having anything to do at work it's not having anything to do in Afghanistan!
I took some pictures of the kids yesterday afternoon - definitely not the best lighting but I thought it would be good to get a snapshot of where they all were in September 2010.
Aidan at 5 years 7 months:
Emmy at 3 years 3 months:
Aoife at 1 year 4 months:

1 comment:

Rains Family said...

I'm liking Emmy's hairdo. It's soooo grown up!! And of course all of them are adorable :) Good job for you mama with your motivation at the gym!!