Saturday, September 4, 2010

Getting Settled In

We are slowly getting settled into our house. It's always tough finding new places for everything in the house - and then it's even harder remembering where you put it! I can remember where something was 2 houses ago but I can't find it here *sigh*. Ahh well - it'll take a few months but we'll get there!
The kids are really happy to be in a routine. Now that the weather is cooling down they can go outside and play more - they are VERY happy about that! Aoife is like the dogs - she would stay outside in the backyard all day if I let her. She's content to sit in the jeep and talk to herself - it's hysterical!
My parents came down last week to visit and were here when our household goods were delivered. It was beyond helpful and it was the first move-in that I can remember that wasn't stressful!! They also brought us Sully and Murphy back. They'd happily taken care of the dogs for the year while we were in England but I think they were happy to return them!!
Here are a few pictures of the kids playing outside - too bad we don't have a jeep that would fit all of them!!

No comments: