Tuesday, June 18, 2013

First Few Days at the Beach

 We are here in Navarre for 2 weeks!!  My parents are extremely generous and not only did they invite us along on their only vacation but they spoiled us and paid for it too!  I hope that Brendan and I will be able to do that for our kids when they have their own families.  What a treat that we really enjoyed!!  The first day or two were really windy but it was warm and beautiful and the water was so nice!  My dad, Laurie and Jeff will join us on Thursday but until then it's just us and my mom!  We are NOT being as lazy as you'd think!  The first morning Emmy and Aoife woke me up at 5:45 all dressed in swim suits and ready to go!  I had to make them go back to bed for a little while!  So far Aidan will go in the ocean but Emmy and Aoife are not fans.  Declan is just happy to be along for the ride and since he's not crawling yet it's pretty easy!  He actually learned to sit up from lying down the second day of vacation!




No comments: