Friday, September 1, 2017

Jamestown Open House

Today we had the open house at the kids' school.  Emmy and Aoife got to see their new teachers and Declan got to see his Montessori teacher - although he has the same teacher as last year.  Emmy is going to be in 5th grade this year and has Ms. Monfasani and Aoife is in 3rd with Ms. Manchester and Ms. Pike.  Declan will be doing his Montessori Kindergarten year with David which will be followed up by traditional Kindergarten next year.
It is hard to believe how fast three years here in Virginia has gone. Everyone is getting so big so quickly.  I have to say that I am a little sad for the summer to end this year.  It's been tough balancing work and having the kids home.  I didn't get as much work done as I should have and I didn't get to do as much fun stuff with the kids as I would have liked to.  I guess I just have to get used to the reality of never really being as good as I'd like at any one thing. After all - it is much better to have all of these wonderful things - even if nothing is perfect!
Open house 2014
Open House 2015 
Open House 2016



Aoife and her teachers:


 Emmy and her teacher:
 Declan and his teacher:
 Playing on the playground:


No comments: