Tuesday, September 3, 2019

First Day of School - 2019

The end of summer always comes too quickly and this year was no exception. It was a great summer - we went to the beach, had LOTS of backyard firepits, went to museums, hosted a block party and the kids went to lots of camps! Somehow - even with all that fun, it never feels like quite enough. I'm constantly wondering if I can do more and missing out on opportunities to do fun things because I'm working. It's a really tough balancing act and I hope that they had enough fun and spent enough time relaxing and enjoying the summer.
This year Aidan will be starting High School at The Potomac School in McLean, Emmy will be entering 7th grade at WMS, Aoife will be starting 5th grade and Declan will be in 1st grade.  As Declan told me tonight, this is the last year that he will be in school with any of his siblings - so sad!  This is an exciting time - so many changes and fun on the horizon.



No comments: