Sunday, January 20, 2008

Firefighters Rock

Brendan came home last night from Vegas. We drove up to the airport to pick him up because it was cold and he had left his car at work and was planning on taking the Metro to work and then driving home. It's not that far but I thought it might take a while and Aidan was so excited he could barely wait. I thought it would be easier on all of us if he was strapped in his carseat!! Brendan always comes home from business trips bearing gifts but this time he got Aidan this awesome firefighter's costume. It even has pants that have suspenders! He brought me a new Coach bag - can't complain about being alone with the kids in the bitter cold for 4 days I guess :)
But the firefighter's outfit is a total hit - he wears it around and pretends to put out fires on just about everything. He even shared the hat with Emmy - but only for a minute - wouldn't want her to get too comfortable with it!

I swear this kid knows how to pose - I didn't even have to tell him what to do!

No comments: