Saturday, May 30, 2009

1 Month

Aoife was 1 month on Thursday. The month has flown by and I can hardly believe that in another month we will be out of our house and on our way to England - via Massachusetts. Aoife is still an easy baby for the most part. She eats well and sleeps well at night - getting up twice but going right back to sleep after she eats. She is awake for longer periods during the day now which is fun for Aidan and Emmy since they really like to interact with her - well Emmy likes to "share" her things with Aoife and Aidan likes to talk to her. He tells her about Star Wars - I think he's trying to brainwash her already! She tolerates all the "love" well and seems to enjoy the attention - we'll see if that continues!
Brendan left this morning for a week in Japan and Korea. I really hope that the weather stays nice - at least until my parents get here on Tuesday to give me a hand!!

No comments: