Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer is here!!

After what seemed like weeks and weeks of rain and dreary weather, Summer has arrived! It is really hot - today 95 and really humid. We start the day in the pool out back and spend any time outside up to the neck in water. That is - the kids do - there is no way I would set foot in that pool!
I've finally gotten some furniture for our front porch. I've been waiting to find something that I liked that was also a reasonable price. I found these at Cost Plus World Market - they were on sale AND I had a coupon so they were very reasonable! I didn't know if I'd had enough room for 2 chairs and the bench so I started out with one chair but ordered another one and it should be here soon! As a side note - pea plants make for a very nice privacy fence!

No comments: