Sunday, August 7, 2011

Last Cake for a While

I made this cake for a party yesterday to match the invitations and it's going to be the last one for a while. The amount of time it takes for me to make one of these is more than you'd think - although this one wasn't that bad since it was so simple. I'm going to take a bit of a break for a while to get the swing of my new job and ferrying everyone here, there and everywhere for school and activities. I'm sure I'll be able to go back to making a few cakes but for now I'm not going to overload myself.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

It turned out so beautifully! I hope the new job goes really well. Hugs!

Everyday mom said...

Love the color of the cake. I'll miss seeing your cakes, best of luck in your new job. It sounds like a great opportunity.