Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kindergarten Sports Day

Aidan's Kindergarten had their Sports Day yesterday although it was actually more like Sports Half Hour. It was so cute and extremely well organized. I don't think I have ever seen 60 4 and 5 year olds so focused and following directions so well. Their sports consisted of a short sprint, a dressing up race, an obstacle course, balancing a ring on your head race and a sack race which is Aidan's favorite. He told me that all he wants for his birthday next year is a sack for sack races - hysterical!
Aidan getting very excited to run the sprint!
running - he came in 2nd
the dressing up race - first hats

then scarves
then handbags
the obstacle course
the sack race - no burlap sacks like I used as a kid
photo finish
I believe that since Aidan wears adult sized hats he has a distinct advantage in this event

1 comment:

Rains Family said...

That is hilarious! The kids have a relay where they where dress-up clothes?? Too funny and cute!