Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pancakes are Super Tasty

Declan has been a little bit under the weather for the past day or so.  He's getting his second top tooth and he really pays for each one - poor little guy!  He woke up from his afternoon nap yesterday with a bit of a fever and then two bites into dinner barfed the entire contents of his digestive tract onto his high chair.  Aidan almost lost his dinner as well!

Declan went directly into the bath and actually ate some of my chicken pot pie while I ate my dinner sitting next to the bathtub.  The other three ate together downstairs with minimal arguing AND cleaned up their own dishes before joining us upstairs.  I think that was the first time that I ate my dinner sitting on the bathroom floor - pretty good that I made it to kid #4!

He was super hungry all night and decided that apple pancakes looked WAY better than mangoes with oatmeal for breakfast.  He loved the pancakes and seemed to have no issues with the texture at all.  He just can't handle lumps in the food that I spoon feed him but he does OK now with goldfish - and pancakes evidently!  He's going to be 10 months on Tuesday.  I can't believe the time is going so quickly.  I'm savoring every little moment with him, knowing that he's the last one.


1 comment:

those Awesome smiths said...

Can this kid be any cuter?!? Even when he doesn't feel well he is a little darling! I can't wait to see him!!!