Saturday, August 17, 2013

A New Look

Things are looking a little different around here!  I've had the same blog template since I started back when Emmy was 4 months old in October of 2007!  It was time for a change!  I hope that the new look doesn't throw anyone off but I think it is cleaner and more fun and modern!  I'm hoping to add some more fun stuff as I learn about HTML!

I also deleted about 200 posts last year in an effort to reduce the amount of data that I used on blogger.  I recently found a website that takes snapshots of websites and it had all of my old posts backed up!  I will slowly be adding them back to the blog.  If you look at the bottom of the left hand column there is a blog archive and you will see the number of posts from 2007 and 2008 increasing as I copy and paste each one back onto the blog.  I think it's fun to be able to look back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new look.

those Awesome smiths said...

I LOVE IT!!! I kind of freaked when I checked your blog this morning and then saw "A NEW LOOK" It looks great! Fresh and Bright!