Thursday, July 31, 2008

And I Thought I Wasn't Having Any Fun Before!

Today was a big day! Brendan had a day off which was WONDERFUL and I totally took advantage of it! I went and got all my hair chopped off and dyed dark - I guess I change my hairstyle every 15 years whether I need it or not. I have been blond since 1996 and I have had long hair for as long as I can remember - save 6 months in Korea when a language barrier resulted in BLUE highlights and a VERY short cut. It's kind of hard to see, but it's chin length and a little shorter in the back than in the front. The color is good - hopefully not so much upkeep as blond but I still have a few warm highlights. We'll see how the color fairs - changing this much can be a little dicey!
After I got back, Brendan took Aidan to see Wall-E again and they HAD to go to Toys R Us first. They came back with this:and this for Emmy:She's walking all by herself behind the stroller! She will NOT allow her baby doll to go in the stroller - not quite sure why!!

No comments: