Monday, July 31, 2017

Massachusetts Vacation

On Sunday, I threw some clothes in bags for the kids and myself and drove with them up to Massachusetts to stay with Brendan's mom for the week.  Unfortunately Brendan couldn't join us because of work but fortunately my work has slowed down for a few weeks and it worked out perfectly.  The kids and I needed a break and some time to relax and get out of town.
We got to Plymouth on Sunday with plenty of time to go to dinner at the Cabbyshack in Plymouth.  The next morning the kids and I went to Scusset beach in Sandwich.  It was low tide and the water was warm enough that the kids swam for a few hours!  After a shower and changing our clothes we had dinner at Seafood Sam's - a great casual restaurant overlooking the Cape Cod canal.  It was a great start to the week!!










No comments: