Monday, January 10, 2011

Cataclysmic Snow

I was planning on posting all these awesome pictures of all the snow we were supposed to get last night. But this is all we got:Do you see the snow - right there at the edge of the woods??
Pretty sad , right? Emmy's school - along with the entire county and most of the state - was canceled for today. Aidan's school and all of Fort Campbell was on a 2 hour delay but he was sick last night so he didn't go to school. It actually worked out OK - I had a meeting at 11:30 on post at Brendan's building and I managed to get both girls into hourly childcare and I brought Aidan with me. He took a nap in Brendan's office and played his DS while the meeting was going on. It actually saved me a lot of driving back and forth across town!
I also want to confess that I am totally the reason why we didn't get the snow that was forecasted. I bought sleds for the kids yesterday AND finally found snowpants for Aidan. Between the two, it was a guarantee that the snow was going to miss us.

No comments: